Saturday, January 21, 2012

For Christ lives in me!



I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me,and gave himself for me.

Christ lives in me...
When Jesus said in John 6:35 "He who comes to me will never hunger, and he who believes in me will never thirst", He was not just talking about going to heaven and having eternal life. He also meant that from the very moment we put our faith and trust in Jesus Christ we would be drawing from a completely new life source, a source that transforms our whole being.
"I am the bread of life", "he who eats me the same will live by me." John 6
Accepting Jesus into our hearts gives us new life and new power within us, so that we can live a completely different and victorious life,a life more pleasing to God.
John 10:10 He tells us He came to give us a life more abundant.

Let's really believe and trust in our salvation. We have the power of Christ living in us! Let's walk like we do,talk like we do. It's truth! We have power in Christ Jesus. The same Jesus who healed in His Fathers name, fed thousands from five loaves and two fish, and overloaded the fishermen's boat until they sunk. Let's not keep salvation and the gift of Jesus living in our hearts all to ourselves. His power is too big to be quiet about. Let's share it let's live it and most of all let's be joyous, because Christ Liveth in me!


"With longing all my heart is filled,
That like Him one day I will be
As on the wondrous thought I dwell
That Christ liveth in me"





No comments:

Post a Comment